Here is a pumpkin recipe card I made. It is 6″wide and 4″ high. Just right click on the image and save to your desktop, disc, or USB.
Pumpkin Crunch Recipe
Pumpkin Nook’s Cookbook
|1 package||1 package yellow cake mix|
|1 can (16oz)||solid pack pack pumpkin|
|1 can (12oz)||evaporated milk|
|1 1/2 cups||sugar|
|4 teaspoons||pumpkin pie spice|
|1 cup||chopped pecans|
|1 cup||melted butter|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in large bowl.
- Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with pecans.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers. If you have any leftover, that is!!!
- Add 2 tablespoons of Bourbon for Bourbon Pumpkin pie.
Lovely! Can’t wait to try this!