This isn’t my recipe. I was just signing in on my WordPress and this site/blog was one of the features in front. I figured since the Holidays are coming up this would be perfect to share on my site/blog.
I can just picture all of us Craft:>D WAHM’s drinking this Pumpkin Spice Latte and doing our crafts, just doing our crafts! Happy Warm Holidays!
So here it is and let me give you the link to this person’s site/blog for credit:
Makes 1-2 Servings
*Additional suggestions on bottom from comments left on TaraSG’s page.
2 cups milk (used skim milk)
2 tablespoons canned pumpkin (we used more than called for – around 3 tablespoons)
2 tablespoons sugar (you can half this amount – we didn’t)
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1-2 shots espresso (about 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup strong coffee if you don’t have an espresso machine) (used Starbucks bold espresso beans)
1. In a saucepan combine milk, pumpkin, and sugar and cook on medium heat, stirring until steaming.
2. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and spice.
3. Transfer to a blender and process (we used a submersion blender in the pan) and process for 15 seconds until foamy. (If you don’t have a blender just use a whisk!).
4. Pour into a large mug (or two mugs) and add the espresso.
5. Optional Top with whipped cream and pumpkin spice.
*add vanilla vodka, or kahlua, or irish creme