I’ve been looking for other ways to marinade spare ribs and this looks perfect!
Times: Prep 10min, Cook 3min, Total 13min.
Level: Easy Yield: 4 servings
- 2 sides pork spareribs (about 6 pounds), separated
- 1 (28-ounce) can chunky tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Place the spareribs in the bottom of a slow cooker. In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Reserve 6 tablespoons for BBQ Pizza.
Pour the mixture over the spareribs. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.